The Resource Go tell it on the mountain
- Go tell it on the mountain
- Statement of responsibility
- a Learning in Focus production in association with American Playhouse ; produced by Calvin Skaggs ; teleplay by Gus Edwards, Leslie Lee ; directed by Stan Lathan
- "To be Black in America. To seek both salvation and understanding in the journey of a family from the rural South to 'big city' Harlem. To be a young boy struggling to earn the approval of a self-righteous and often unloving stepfather."
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Hiro Narita ; editor, Jay Freund ; music, Webster Lewis
- LC call number
- LC item number
- G6 1993
- James Bond III, Rosalind Cash, Olivia Cole, Ruby Dee, Kadeem Hardison, Ving Rhames, Paul Winfield, Alfre Woodard
- live action
ContextContext of Go tell it on the mountain
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Go tell it on the mountain
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.hcpl.net/resource/K8aFZAVQOrc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.hcpl.net/resource/K8aFZAVQOrc/">Go tell it on the mountain</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.hcpl.net/#_default"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.hcpl.net/">Harris County Public Library, Montgomery County Memorial Library System, Lone Star College (HCPL MCML LSC)</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Harris County Public Library, Montgomery County Memorial Library System, Lone Star College (HCPL MCML LSC). Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...